NoW accepting applications for 2020
DUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 4
Through our Community Grants, the Community Foundation aims to build community capacity and support individual and community well-being in Thurston, Mason, and Lewis Counties. The program is made possible by generous donors who have contributed unrestricted and broadly defined area-of-interest gifts which allow us to respond to the community’s changing opportunities and challenges over time.
Our goal for the program is to make grants to many of the nonprofit organizations that contribute to the social, health, and environmental well-being of our communities including arts and culture, environment, health and wellness, education, economic opportunity, basic needs and human services, and community and civic engagement.
Past Grant Awards
If you have any questions about our grants, please contact Programs Coordinator, Melissa Rosscup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We award roughly 80 grants through our community grants program
- Award amounts will range from $1,500 to $5,000
- We expect to award up to $400,000 in total awards in 2020
- Our giving area is Thurston, Mason, and/or Lewis Counties
- Grant checks for successful applications will be processed in late December 2020