Create a Legacy
One Legacy, Everlasting Impact
The Legacy Circle recognizes community members who have left a gift in their will or estate plan to the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound. Making a legacy gift is easy and flexible and can be adjusted at any time in the future should the circumstances warrant it.
Your generosity as a Legacy Circle donor is a permanent reminder of what you value and stand for. It represents your extraordinary commitment and belief in the right of every community member—across generations—to thrive!
Sample Will Language
I give, devise, and bequeath to the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound, a Washington State nonprofit corporation, located at 212 Union Avenue SE, Suite 102, Olympia, WA 98501, EIN 94-3121390 (Fill in the blank with one of the following three choices):
1. The sum of $ from my estate…
2. % of the rest and remainder of my estate…
3. All of the rest, residue, and the remainder of my estate…
to be used for the organization’s general use and purpose.
*If you are considering a bequest but would like to ensure that your gift will be used for a specific purpose, please let us know. We would be happy to work with you and your legal advisor to identify ways to meet your charitable objectives and craft language to accomplish your goals. You may reach us directly at 360.705.3340.
Donors who notify the Foundation of their plans are invited to join the Legacy Circle and receive the following benefits:
- Special recognition as a Legacy Circle member (unless anonymity is preferred)
- Invitations to Legacy Circle events
- Opportunity to be featured in the Stories section of our website and other Foundation publications
- And more...
Ready to join?
The process is two easy steps, and Community Foundation staff will follow up with you to confirm submission and keep the conversation going.
2. Complete your Legacy Circle Gift Intent Form and submit it to us by mail or email.
Community Foundation of South Puget Sound
212 Union Ave SE, Suite 102
Olympia, WA 98501
Please send your completed form to our Philanthropy & Communications Officer, Mary Lam-Witcher (she/her), at email@example.com.
*If you have already named the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound in your will or estate plans, we want to honor you in our Legacy Circle. Please reach out to us directly at 360.705.3340 today.
Contact our knowledgable staff if you are interested in starting a charitable fund or have questions about donor services.
Legacy Circle Recognition
Anonymous (2 donors)
- Phyllis Mandel
- Todd Monohon
- Norma & Charles Shelan
- Barbara & Loren "Skip" Steffen
- Don Rhodes
- Barbara Mcpherson Memorial Endowment Fund
- Charles L. Trowbridge Memorial Endowment Fund
- Harold & Inge Marcus Designated Fund
- Ina Fennell Fund
- Irving A. Lassen Foundation
- Jack & Neddie Rose Farrington Endowment Fund
- Jane Larsen Music Fund
- Jesse R. Roberts Trust
- John and Opal McGimpsey Scholarship Fund
- Katherine Hayes Memorial Fund
- Marguerite Lynch Bishop Fund
- Monohon Initiative Fund
- Walter A. Bratton Fund for Youth
- William A. Lovett Fund