Join Us for a Leave 10 South Sound Happy Hour on October 18
Leave 10 South Sound is a regional movement encouraging individuals, regardless of personal wealth, to consider leaving 10% of their estate to charity.
We invite you to join us at this community-building event for Nonprofits and Professional Advisors in honor of Estate Planning Awareness Week (NEPAW). We use the term Professional Advisors to include Estate Planning Attorneys, CPAs, Financial and Wealth Managers, and others who assist individuals with planned giving.
At the happy hour, you will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and get involved in this regional initiative of inspiring individuals to leave 10% of their estate to the causes they care most about across the South Sound. We will also be sharing resources, tools, and information about Leave 10. The Host Committee can't wait to see you there!
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Time: 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Location: Abigail Stuart House located at 1002 Washington St SE, Olympia, WA 98501
Accessibility: The Ballroom & Parlor is on the first floor of the home and is accessible to all who utilize a mobility device.*
This community-building event is FREE to attend, and light refreshments and appetizers will be provided. However, due to limited space, registration for this event is required; please RSVP here.
On arrival, you will be greeted by our Host Committee, and we look forward to connecting with you and sharing more information and tools around Leave10 South Sound. In addition, we hope that you make some meaningful connections to help you continue this initiative with your own teams.
Meet Our Host Committee Members:
- Mindie Reule of Community Foundation of South Puget Sound
- Mary Lam-Witcher of Community Foundation of South Puget Sound
- Amber Wetzel of South Puget Sound Community College Foundation
- Bree Grim of Evergreen State College Foundation
- Helle Burlingame of TVW
- Sarah Clinton of South Sound YMCA
- Bob Heck of Kiley Juergens Wealth Management LLC
- Brent Dille of Dille Law, PLLC
- Colleen Gillespie of Sawston Wealth Management, LLC
- Christina A. Meserve of Connolly, Tacon & Meserve Attorneys at Law
- Jack W. Hanemann of Jack W. Hanemann, P.S.
- Todd J. Lindley of Pillar Financial Group
- Tom McLean of Advitica
- Lauren Pittman of Pitman Huff Raedel Magaro Lifetime Legal, PLLC
*For questions about other accommodations or needs, please get in touch with Mary Lam-Witcher (she/her) at email@example.com or by phone at 360.705.3340. You may also direct any other event related questions to her.