Download Resources:Nonprofit Toolkit
Toolkits are a comprehensive way to provide vast amounts of information to a large audience, with an overarching topic that connects everything within the toolkit. Our Nonprofit Toolkit is designed to assist nonprofits be successful during the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound’s annual Give Local event. Inside, there are various tips and tools that participants can implement before, during, and after the Give Local.
A few highlights of the toolkit include:
- How to create an engaging platform profile
- Suggested timeline to prepare posts, emails, and more for Give Local
- Templates and samples of social media posts
- Creative ways to share your cause online
- A to-do list for things you can do today to boost your success during Give Local
Follow this link for a downloadable PDF version of the toolkit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojhp3vqfd76b873/Nonprofit%20Toolkit%20%281%29.pdf?dl=0
If you have any questions regarding the toolkit, please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a nonprofit but still want to help promote Give Local? Check out our Social Media Toolkit here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0775atpgrgrmx0y/Social%20Media%20Toolkit.pdf?dl=0