Additional 2016 Grant Opportunity
November 1, 2016
The Application Cycle has ended. Please check back in 2017 for more opportunities. Thank you!
Funding Available for Projects Promoting Healthy Living and Community Involvement brought to you by the Capital City Marathon Endowment Fund
The Capital City Marathon Association (CCMA), through the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound, has funding available for projects that will increase the understanding and practice of healthy living.
Who can apply: Nonprofit organizations meeting the Community Foundation's grant application requirements
Project Goals: Focus on one or more of the following - personal health and fitness through the promotion of physical activity and exercise, such as running, good nutrition, positive health habits and attitudes, and personal growth through accomplishment.
Project Activities: Possible project activities, created to reach your goals
- Teach a sport
- Prepare for a competition
- Seed the creation of a new class at school, after school, or a community offering
- Lead a group for the purposes of running in an event, including training, nutrition, fitness and personal accomplishment
Project Participants: Identify by age group or other unifying characteristic (i.e., elementary or middle school, low income youth or adults, senior citizens, veterans, etc.)
Further information: The CCMA Endowment Fund is managed by the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound. Questions may be directed to:
- TCF staff by phone: (360) 705-3340
- TCF staff by email: Valerie Piper, email@example.com
- CCMA Board President: Jim Lux, (360) 704-0912
November 1, 2016< Back to News