You can make a difference for good, a difference forever – by establishing a fund with us.
The Community Foundation idea is simple. Anyone may use it to give something back to the community. Assets that you donate to The Foundation can create one of several types of funds to support your charitable goals. We offer you many options to tailor your gift.
You can create a fund in honor of someone you love or to celebrate a special event. You can direct your gift broadly or narrowly to issues you care about or to wherever the needs are greatest. You can also give to many of our existing funds. However you give, your gift can change lives – today and in the future.
We offer you power and flexibility in charitable giving without all the legal paperwork, time and expenses associated with running your own private foundation. We can help you set up a fund that will maximize both your tax advantages and your impact in the community – now and forever.
Here are some ways we can help you:
- Providing administrative and investment management of your fund
- Providing the services of experienced grantmakers who know the community, its needs and its organizations
- Ensuring that grants are always awarded in the name of your fund
- Issuing regular financial reports detailing the status of the fund
- Discuss your overall philanthropic goals with your family members and legal or tax advisors.
- Determine the causes/organizations that you want to support.
- Meet with us to discuss how to implement your plan.
Timely and confidential responses to individual donors’ needs or interests are just a phone call or an e-mail away. For more information, please contact us via email or by phone at (360) 705-3340.