2019 Community Grants Application
All applications must be submitted via the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound's online grants platform. The platform compiles information and support materials for the Community Foundation's grant programs.
Online Grants Platform Accounts
If your organization applied for a grant in the past two years, then you already have an account on our online grants platform. Please either enter your credentials and log in or use the "Forgot Your Password" link to reset your password. If you think that someone at your organization has already registered in the system, do not create a new account. Contact Melissa Rosscup at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 705-3340 to be added to an existing account or to retrieve your username and password.
If you are new to our online grants platform this year, you will need to create an account in our system. At the time of registration you will be asked to enter the following information:
- A username that is an email address
- Your contact information
- Your organization's information, including the EIN/Tax ID number (required)
- Contact information for the organization's Executive Director or CEO
Tips for Using the Online Grants Platform
- Character limits include spaces and punctuation
- Be sure to save your work frequently by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page (in the online grants platform)
- Be sure to select “Apply” before beginning your application; data entered in the “Preview” page will not be saved
- Be sure to select “Apply” before beginning your application; data entered in the “Preview”page will not be saved
- The size of text boxes may be adjusted by dragging the lower right corner
- Required fields are indicated with an asterisk
- To create a PDF version of your application that you can save and/or print, click the "Application Packet" button at the top of the page (in the online grants platform)
If you have any questions or need assistance completing an application in the online grants platform, please contact Melissa Rosscup at email@example.com or (360) 705-3340.