2017 Community Grants Application
The Community Foundation of South Puget Sound has a new online grants platform. The platform compiles information and support materials for the Community Foundation's grant programs. Click on the "Apply Now" button below to start a new grant application.
Creating a New Account
All applicants are required to create an account in our online grants platform. At the time of registration you are required to enter the following information:
- A username that is an email address
- Your contact information
- Your organization's information, including the EIN/Tax ID number (required)
- Contact information for the organization's Executive Director or CEO
Tips for Using the Online Grants Platform
- Character limits include spaces and punctuation
- Be sure to save your work frequently by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page (in the online grants platform)
- The size of text boxes may be adjusted by dragging the lower right corner
- Required fields are indicated with an asterisk
- To create a PDF version of your application that you can save and/or print, click the "Application Packet" button at the top of the page (in the online grants platform)
If you have any questions or need assistance completing an application in the online grants platform, please contact Mindie Reule at email@example.com or (360) 705-3340.